ASSET REGISTER SOLUTIONS
Asset verification services are important for all businesses, from offices and laboratories to asset-rich organisations like major manufacturers and mining operations. All public and private companies are required to conduct annual verification of fixed assets.
Asset verification and tagging is essential for verifying asset existence and value, tracking asset movement and confirming asset location, monitoring maintenance schedules, the revaluation of assets and verifying the accuracy of financial results.
At MitchellMunn, we have extensive experience providing asset verification and tangible asset valuation services across a broad range of industries and sectors. Each of our expert plant, property and equipment valuers has more than 30 years’ industry experience and full accreditation from the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors and/or the Australian Property Institute.
MitchellMunn’s valuers have a long track record of partnering with clients in delivering fixed asset register data management solutions including:
WE UNDERTAKE VERIFICATION AND RECONCILIATIONS OF YOUR FIXED ASSET REGISTER TO:
- ensure compliance with accounting standards IAS 16 and AASB116 Property, Plant and Equipment
- avoid the “junk-in junk-out” scenario which may damage your business’ profitability through excessive one-off or frequent asset write-downs
- provide a robust and independent Audit process
- ensure greater accuracy in activity based accounting processes (cost centre allocations etc)
- free up your internal resources
- allocate impairment testing results accurately
GET IN TOUCH
We are based in Melbourne. Our valuers provide advice on a local, national and international basis. We do business where you do business, no matter how large or how small your business. Please contact us to discuss your valuation requirement